Luminous Gold – your all in one solution to prevent dark spots, reduce wrinkles and increase plumpness with Collagen Lift Paris. Your 1 stop beauty secret plus sun protection!
Luminous Gold has been formulated to give you luminous, glowing complexion by preventing dark spots, reducing pigmentation and protecting against sun damage. In addition to hydrolysed collagen (to prevent wrinkles) and hyaluronic acid (for plumpness), it contains a powerful antioxidant from Polypodium leucotomos to keep your skin lighter and brighter.
Polypodium leucotomos, the Golden Fern, is from Central America. Clinical studies have shown that supplementation of Polypodium leucotomos extract provides photo-protection against the free radical damage of both UVA and UVB light. The fern contains several different polyphenols and has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for preventing dark spots and pigmentation.
Polypodium leucotomos for less pigmentation: The Golden Fern provides photo-protection against the free radical damage of UVA and UVB light.
- Decreases pigmentation and melasma
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Protects collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Specifically protects your skin from UVA & UVB damage
- Inhibits the formation of damaging free radicals in your skin
- No side effects
Vitamin E for less free radicals: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant
- Improves skin health by
- Reduces collagen breakdown and free radical damage
Collagen for healthy skin: Collagen keeps your skin firm and supple. But as we make less, it leads to wrinkles, dullness and sagging.
- Collagen peptides small enough to be absorbed by the body within 30 minutes
- Increases the skin’s collagen production from the inside
- Reduces wrinkles
- Increases skin moisture and elasticity
Glutathione as the master antioxidant. Glutathione is probably best known for its protective abilities as a powerful antioxidant. But it also:
- protects the body against toxins
- is crucial for maintaining a healthy immune system
Seaweed for micronutrients:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Protects elastin
- Provides skin with essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
Vitamin C: The antioxidant properties of vitamin C and its role in collagen synthesis make it vital for skin health.
- Essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue
- Is important for your immune system
- Is an antioxidant